Self-Forgiveness is Fundamental to Healing: Narcissistic Abuse Evelyn M. Ryan
Our need to forgive our abusers can be guilt-driven based on our moral, ethical or religious beliefs and convictions. We also while dealing with forgiveness have to deal with other daunting and unique challenges faced while grieving our losses.
Radio host, Kristin Walker and author Evelyn Ryan discuss the purpose of forgiveness in healing from narcissistic abuse and some of the challenges that abuse survivors deal with regarding forgiveness that can hinder their healing. Read the complete blog article here.
Kristin and Evelyn explore the answers to these complex questions surrounding forgiveness and healing:
1. What is forgiveness? What is it not?
2. Is forgiveness required to heal? Why?
3. Do we have to forgive our abusers to heal?
4. What can happen if we choose not to forgive our abusers?
5. What role does self-forgiveness play in healing?
abuse recovery, emotional abuse, Evelyn M. Ryan, forgiveness, healing, narcissism, narcissism and psychopathy, narcissistic abuse, narcissistic abuse recovery, narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathy, recovery