When you visit our website: Cookies
- We use this information internally to help build better content for the reader.
When you sign up for our Newsletter:
- We collect your name and email address.
- We use this internally to send you emails and to collect information about our visitors. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- The Podcasters do not have access to your information.
When you Click on a Podcast:
- You will be sent to a third party site, this includes, but is not limited to: iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Spreaker, etc.
- These websites have their own privacy policies that need to be examined and viewed.
Data from Browsing
Data from Browsing is NOT sold to a third party, including, but not limited to the Podcasters on the shows.
Privacy Act Information:
The FTC’s Privacy Act rules are published at 16 C.F.R. 4.13.