CoVid Collateral Damage, Students Mental Health and Suicide Risk
Join Dr. Lisa Day and The Mental Health Comedian, Frank King, for a discussion about suicide and teens during the pandemic.
1. What are Pre-Covid incidents of students Mental Health Challenges and Suicide
Risk? Has this increased since CoVid?
2. What are the contributors to the increased stress on student mental health and suicidal
3. What impact has CoVid had on students’ access to mental health services?
4. In what ways has technology contributed to monitoring student’s mental health?
5. How do we know if our children are struggling with suicidal thoughts?
6. How do we know if our children are struggling with suicidal thoughts?
7. What can families do to support students during this time? What do we say if we believe
our children are having suicidal thoughts?
8. How can we keep students healthy in the Digital World of Social Distancing?
9. How can we help our kids with adaptation and resilience?
10. How can we support our kids with re-integration?
11. How can we address the development of dysfunctional coping patterns that may have
12. What can we do to keep ourselves healthy to support the children in these
Abuse, addiction, anger, anxiety, Bipolar, boundaries, Christian counseling, Christian therapy, counseling, depression, Dr. Paul Meier, Eating Disorders, emotional trauma, family relationships, Lisa Day, mental health, mental illness, narcissism, OCD, Paul Meier MD, personality disorder, Psychiatry, psychology, relationships, substance abuse, substance misuse, suicide, suicide prevention, therapy, toxic people